Wikiloc Outdoor Navigation GPS
|Version||3.25.28||Content rating||Rated for 3+|
|Updated on||Apr 17, 2023||Permissions||View details|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up||Interactive elements||Users Interact, In-App Purchases|
|Downloads||5,000,000+ downloads||Released on||Feb 17, 2012|
|In-app purchases||¥430 – ¥1,280 per item||Offered by||Wikiloc Outdoor|
Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 80 different types of activities.
Record your own routes on a map, add waypoints, take pictures along the itinerary and upload them to your Wikiloc account from your phone.
Enjoy free offline topographic maps from all over the world for you to use without coverage or data. Great when you’re out in the mountains or traveling without Internet connection.
Want to take your outdoor experiences even further? With Wikiloc Premium:
- Turn your mobile into a GPS navigator. Your smartphone will guide you with a heading indicator and sound alerts to warn you if you go off-track during navigation.
- Live Tracking. Share your position in real-time with your family & friends while doing the route.
- Send to your GPS: Download trails from Wikiloc directly to your Garmin or Suunto.
Feature available for compatible devices.
- Search by Passing Area: Find trails passing through your chosen specific areas.
- Weather forecast for a perfect outdoor activity.
- Advanced search filters.
By purchasing Wikiloc Premium you’ll be contributing in helping us out to maintain Wikiloc’s infrastructure.