Stick War 3
|Updated on||Apr 18, 2023||Content rating||Everyone 10+ • Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood|
|Downloads||5,000,000+ downloads||Permissions||View details|
|In-app purchases||$0.99 – $114.99 per item||Interactive elements||In-Game Purchases|
|Downloads||5,000,000+ downloads||Offered by||Max Games Studios|
Real-Time Multiplayer Strategy
- Take control of any unit at any time!
- No “Pay for Power”!
Team up with friends!
- 2v2 Matches
- Add your friends and battle it out!
Single Player Modes:
- Huge ever expanding campaign!
- Practice your strategies vs AI’s
Build your own Battle Decks
- Collect and unlock from a growing selection of Army types.
- Add Upgrades to your deck and research powerful army bonuses.
- Enhancements such as the “Rune of Reanimation”: will cause any poisoned enemy units to respawn as Zombies! Or as you will know them “Deads!”.
- Choose from spells such as a giant bubble that blocks incoming projectiles, or “Snow Squall” to freeze entire legions!
- Generals of each of the major nations are now available to add. Play as “Prince Atreyos” leader of the Speartons or “Princess Kytchu” bowmaster of the Archidons.
Customize your Battlefield
- Custom your troops with unique Skins!
- Custom Statues! Shiny Gold!
- Custom voice-lines and Emotes.
- Watch and share games.
- Pause, rewind, fast forward replays.
- Watch games from any of the players’ views.
Massive Growing Campaign In Development for release early 2022
- An expansive campaign with multiple chapters being developed
- Fully animated comic book, music video style cut scenes.
Huge Storylines and in-depth world:
- The Order Empire led by King Zarek and brother, Zilaros the Royal Hand, have finally defeated the Chaos Empire. Together you discover Medusa has been slain. What lay hidden in the depths of her keep will set you on the adventure of a lifetime. Your reward: strategy, and war!
In a world called Inamorta where weapons are religion the struggle for dominance continues. The classic cast of nations still thrive. The Swordwrath, Speartons, Archidons, Magikill, and the Giants are joined by many other nations, each with their own unique fighting style such as the “Sicklewrath”, from simple farmers to deadly splash damage warriors. The Chaos Empires, ranged unit “Eclipsors” are flying bat-like creatures raining arrows from above. “Shadowrath” are ninja assassins and these are only a small taste.