Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
|Version||23.1.3||Content rating||Rated for 3+|
|Updated on||Apr 10, 2023||Permissions||View details|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up||Interactive elements||Users Interact, In-App Purchases|
|Downloads||10,000,000+ downloads||Released on||Oct 17, 2012|
|In-app purchases||HK$33.00 per item||Offered by||Rakuten Symphony Korea, Inc.|
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
- Transfer any file type without altering the original
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
- Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
- Share files to multi-people at once via a link
- Transfer files to a specific device
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
- When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
- When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
- Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
- While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
- The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
- Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
- Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
- If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
- Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
- Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
- Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
- Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
- Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
- Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
- Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.