|Updated on||Apr 13, 2023||Interactive elements||Users Interact, Shares Info|
|Requires Android||8.0 and up||Released on||Feb 28, 2013|
|Downloads||10,000,000+ downloads||Offered by||Credit Karma, LLC|
- Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
- Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A checking experience* with Early Payday.
- Credit Karma Money™ Save – No fees with this interest-bearing savings account.
- Karma Confidence – See personalized offers and know your chances of approval for a personal loan or credit card before you apply.
- Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile. And thanks to Karma Confidence technology, our members get approved 66% more often.**
- Auto savings and more – Tune up your auto loan, see about saving on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
- Karma Drive – Track your safe driving score to see if you can unlock lower car insurance rates.***
- Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
- Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, you can compare personal loan offers on Credit Karma (members who compare offers on Credit Karma save an average of 32% on interest rates!).****
- Explore the Relief Roadmap – Connect to government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
- Free ID monitoring – Check your free reports to spot potential identity theft and get tips for keeping your personal information safer.
- Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
Join more than 120 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app and create your own karma today.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
*Third-party fees may apply.
**Based on a comparison of Credit Karma member approval rates in 2021 vs national approval rates for general purpose credit cards from 2020 according to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s 2021 Consumer Credit Card Market Report (36%)
***Karma Drive is not available in all states. Sign in the app for availability.
****Based on aggregate member personal loan origination data from July 2020 to December 2020. Estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans through Credit Karma were compared with estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans elsewhere. Those members who found personal loans through Credit Karma had estimated interest rates that were 32% lower on average than those who found personal loans outside Credit Karma.