Currently only the “Aerial TV” app supports this driver. Make sure to download and install Aerial TV in order to receive DVB-T/T2 with this driver.
For developers and advanced users, the driver provides a diagnostic mode that allows dumping DVB-T and DVB-T2 transport stream into a TS file. Files are stored on the external storage in the private directory of the app. Files need to be deleted manually.
More developer information and the source code could be found:
The project is released under the open source license GNU General Public License. The terms of the license can be found in the link above. All drivers, binaries and algorithms included are available under the GNU GPL open source license and are distributed in compliance with the GNU GPL license.
The app is not available for download in countries that do not use the DVB TV standard.
– RTL-SDR devices (RTL2832 and RTL2832U)
– Astrometa DVB-T2
– Unbranded Android DVB-T dongles (AF9035 based)
– ASUS My Cinema-U3100Mini Plus V2
– Compro VideoMate U620F and U650F
– Crypto ReDi PC 50 A
– Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle
– Dexatek DK mini DVB-T Dongle
– DigitalNow Quad DVB-T Receiver
– EVOLVEO XtraTV stick
– G-Tek Electronics Group Lifeview LV5TDLX DVB-T
– GIGABYTE U7300
– Genius TVGo DVB-T03
– GoTView MasterHD 3
– Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle mini
– Leadtek WinFast DTV2000DS Plus
– Leadtek Winfast DTV Dongle Mini D
– MSI DIGIVOX Micro HD
– MaxMedia HU394-T
– PCTV AndroiDTV (78e)
– Peak DVB-T USB
– Sveon STV20, STV21 and STV27
– TURBO-X Pure TV Tuner DTT-2000
– TerraTec Cinergy T Stick/+ (Black, RC Rev. 3)
– TerraTec NOXON DAB Stick (rev 1, 2 and 3)
– Trekstor DVB-T Stick Terres 2.0
Experimental support *
– MyGica Pad TV Tuner PT360
– MyGica T230 DVB-T/T2/C
– MyGica (Geniatech) T230C DVB-T/T2/C
* Experimental support: The original app that comes with the dongles interferes with this driver. If you want to use these dongles you need to uninstall or disable the original app.